Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Learn how to create amazing eyes - African American Makeup Tutorial

Hello Radiant Ones!

    So many of you have asked me , how to create beautitul brows and apply flawless eyeshadow I decided to share the Emerald Circle video with you.

Learn how I care for my skin to keep it soft, clear and glowing. Find how where to find the right makeup brushes and how to make your shadow "pop" and stay on all day.

In this video I share my simple method to blend your eyeshadow like a pro!

Post your questions to the blog, share the video on facebook and twitter and be sure you are active on the Indigofera Inner Circle list for more full lenght make up and natural care care tutorials.

Be Radiantly Beautiful,
Chanelle











Thank you for watching!

www.indigofera.com

www.facebook.com/indigoferabeauty

www.twitter.com/iloveindigofera

What would you like to see next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...